Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Sis vs. Big Brother







Ok...anyone that knows me, knows that I am a practical joker. I have had this can of silly string that was an impulse buy. Jen's sister Julie and her husband Lyle came to visit us on Wednesday for some family photo fun. I pulled Chloe aside and covertly gave her the can of silly string so she could blast her big brother. Her eyes said it all. I knew she was thinking..."finally I can get him back for all the stuff he ever did to me". The magic moment arrived and with camera in hand and a little nod and wink from me the General, I coaxed her into a coordinated attack on Tommy. After a brief malfunction, which was enough time for Tommy to take notice, the first round went off! Splat! direct hit in the neck region. Suddenly Tommy faces his enemy and begins to try what any great American would do. NEGOTIATE. With one hand on her hip and a sassy little look, Chloe advises the enemy that she will not under any circumstances give up her bottle of Silly String. Keeping in the American spirit if he couldn't have it, well, consider this an act of war. Tommy lunges for the Silly String and the chase is on. After a brief struggle, Tommy now had in his hands a weapon of mass destruction. Chloe was blasted over and over and over. I remember thinking, "Look what I started". We were laughing so hard and I was lucky to get any decent photos of the encounter.

Tommy and Chloe....Thanks for a good laugh.

John

No comments: