Friday, January 23, 2009

6 years of marriage

 

This Sunday, January 25th will be our 6 year anniversary. It's hard to believe 6 years have gone by. We are so blessed with our 5 children, family, and friends. Thanks for all your love and support. We are so thankful for our growing business and the best clients.

I was looking at our photo album remembering our wedding day. So many emotions were flowing. I remember crying as soon as I got my dress on. I was so overcome with happines. I had found my Prince Charming. Then when I walked down the isle and saw him waiting there for me. Wow, did he look awesome in his suit. I am reminded of our wedding day weekly as our clients get up in front of their family and friends to say their vows. I always look over at John when the vows are being said. That is one of the perks of our job.

Happy Anniversary John! I love you and I am so blessed to be your wife. You truely are my soul mate and other half. I can't wait to discover what our next 6 years have in store for us.

Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a cheek to cheek smile on my face while I was reading this post.
Your love for eachother shines in your work!
Happy anniversary you two!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!!

We just celebrated our 13th :)

Helen & I wish you many more happy years ahead.

All the best,

Evro & Helen Moudanidis
Moudanie Pictures
Sydney | Australia