Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If you like Jack Johnson



I happened to run across this artist on Pandora radio on my iPhone over the holidays. If you like Jack Johnson, you will love Donavon Frankenreiter. It's such great cruzin music and if you close your eyes, you just might flash back to those days of doing nothing but diggin your toes in the sand and staring out at the ocean blue. When I first heard his music it had the same vibe as Jack Johnson and I did a little research and discovered that they are actually good friends. The lyrics and the music itself have such great depth and soul to it.

I love the song "Life, Love, Laughter". Isn't that what we all want :) I told Jennifer last night that the song was going to be our theme song for 2009. I can't wait to see him in concert sometime.

Check the song out here.
Donavon Frankenreiter - Pass It Around - Life, Love & Laughter

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

We love Jack Johnson! Will definitely have to check him out...